Jimmy Lin is developing technologies to catch cancer months to years before current methods. He shares a breakthrough technique that looks for small signals of cancer’s presence via a simple blood test, detecting the recurrence of some forms of the disease 100 days earlier than traditional methods. It could be a ray of hope in a fight where early detection makes all the difference.
Check out more TED talks:
The TED Talks channel features the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world’s leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design — plus science, business, global issues, the arts and more.
Follow TED on Twitter:
Like TED on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hoa Trắng Thôi Cài Trên Áo Tím | Thơ: Kiên Giang , Nhạc: Huỳnh Anh | Hoàng Oanh
- Xu hướng thời trang 2020: bí quyết phối đồ đẹp là đây
- LẦN ĐẦU MUA QUẦN ÁO TRÊN LAZADA VÀ CÁI KẾT || Big sale 11/11 #lazadavn #salekhungnhatnam #ilove1111
- Tổng hợp các mẫu đồ bộ thun lạnh thời trang [ Quần Áo Giá Sỉ Rẻ Nhất] Alan Walker – Fade
- Vẽ thời trang lấy ý tưởng từ Bông cải xanh | Lamy Artist